Public Sale has started. Confirm your email to stay up-to-date.
Mr. Perry holds a Juris Doctor degree from Harvard Law School with a concentration in Corporate & Islamic law. While at Harvard, Mr. Perry completed Islamic finance and Sharia studies including his thesis under the founder of the Islamic Legal studies Department at Harvard Law. Mr. Perry has 30 years of business management and corporate legal experience, including 13 years as the founder & CEO of TekBooks, a successful computerized accounting staffing/consulting company. He also served for 9 years as the CEO of I-Three Technologies, an aerospace technology company that provided flight data analysis, database, and software services to JetBlue Airways. Over the past 25 years, Mr. Perry has worked with several of the leading figures and pioneers of Islamic finance in America and has many years of experience and legal expertise in international trade & finance transactions with extensive experience in oil, gas and energy transactions. Mr. Perry has successfully formed, managed, operated and financed businesses in the following industries; restaurant, convenience grocery, real estate, construction, technology, accounting, consulting, business services, and vocational training utilizing Sharia compliant standards and principles.
Fernando D. Morris
SEGM Founder, CEO and President
Technology researcher and the foremost technical investigator of the SEG technology. Technically orientated with 25 years in commercial Satellite and IBM career experience. He has learnt directly from and studied under Prof. John R.R. Searl for 15 years and now with the steadfast goal of bringing the SEG technology from SEG R&D, to production and ultimately into the energy marketplace.
Jason Verbelli is an operations manager, head of public relations and a laboratory technician. He continues to be a leader in the global movement for clean, affordable energy for over a decade. Jason Verbelli is an independent investigator and researcher of unconventional technologies.
Prof. John R.R. Searl
Inventor and Chief Science Advisor
Professor John R. R. Searl is the inventor of the SEG. He is the visionary scientist behind utilizing free-flowing electrons. He offers a global solution that can harness economically clean, sustainable and unlimited renewable energy. He is working closely with the SEG Development Team.
Mr. Ross is a senior level executive with 45+ years’ experience in human resource management and technology resource management. From 1975 to 1980, he composed, designed, programmed and Implemented the initial Automated Aircraft Records check procedures as a prototype for the USAF. Later his design was implemented for the US Airforce system-wide. Mr. Ross setup early off-site personal computer technology by connecting remote terminals (PC’s) to allow long distance communications (primitive Internet) between remote terminals. The first functional units were set up between Valdosta, Ga and Jacksonville, Fl (approximately 120 miles apart). Mr. Ross supervised the US Air National Guard (ANG) implementation team in integrating the first functional internet computer system and connecting the 91 ANG units directly to operational USAF bases. Mr. Ross was a Master Technology Instructor at Chanute AFB, Illinois where he Instructed field grade officers and NCO’s within the Communication Electronics and Aircraft Maintenance technology. Mr. Ross is an early pioneer of Blockchain technology and he teaches cryptocurrency and blockchain development technology.
Mr. Turbee holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Public Accounting from Pace University, Pleasantville, New York, and is an active member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Mr.Turbee has over 20 years of experience specializing in the financial services industry working with such firms as KMPG, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Swiss Re and The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation. A leader in the development of Operational Risk Management, Mr. Turbee offers a unique blend of senior management acumen, financial accounting and reporting, global project management, process design and re-engineering. Significant accomplishments and highlights in Mr. Turbee's career include leadership roles at DTCC, where he spearheaded the firm's new initiative to design, develop and implement a vendor risk management platform as part of their overall Operational Risk Management framework. Both programs were reviewed and approved by regulatory agencies such as the SEC and the Federal Reserve Bank of NY. At Swiss Re, he rose through the position of Senior Risk Manager responsible for establishing and maintaining SOX 404 compliance for the firm's Asset Management desks, and became the AVP of Operational Risk Management, where he led risk management, and process re-engineering efforts over the Capital Markets desk, focusing on the firm's independent price valuation activities.
Mr. Owusu Darko
Strategic Marketing Director - Africa
Mr Darko is a business entrepreneur with12+ years experience in human resource management and marketing. He has been involved in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency space since 2012 and has a large following of cryptocurrency devotees today. Mr Darko has been involved in teaching and educating people in Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency investments in several African countries. He also advises and consults on ICO startups.
Chief Communications Officer
A full-stack website developer, Vince has been a sole proprietor and open source contributor focused on the development of a multilingual CMS known as Custodian CMS since 1994. He joined the SEG Magnetics team in early 2015 to help expand upon their existing Internet presence, and later as the Chief Strategic Planning Officer (CSPO).
Marketing Europe and China
Mrs. Carla Xie is an early stage angel investor for John Searl's technology and is a dedicated researcher with exceptional knowledge in the topics of ancient Earth civilization and history. Today, Carla focuses her time and energy on combining emerging technologies with Internet technology to fully support and promote projects contributing to the human social environment. Carla is fluent in Chinese and English and is fully able to explain the benefits of SEG technology to the European and Asian markets.
- Prof. John Searl, the inventor of the SEG; exclusive consultant to SEGM.
- Performed R&D on Rare Earth metal parts and with an Atmospheric Furnace.
- Machining of Rare Metals developed to SEG specifications.
- Designed 500kW SEG Magnetizer and started construction and assembly.
- Design and construction of magnetization platform for both SEG stator and rotors ring layers.
- Developed Magnetic material research and machining techniques for SEG Segment sizes and large stator rings.
- Completed the construction of the 500kW SEG Magnetizer as the only one of its kind.
- Consolidated and finalized the terms of the partnership between UEC and SEGM.
- Established SEG development plans and the operational budget for 2018.
- Pre-Sales of the UEC token offering become available internationally; U.S. Sales for accredited investors only.
- Ordered precision machine and heavy equipment and performed installation.
- Performed material research, ordered Magnetic and Rare Earth materials from Asian manufacturing sources.
- Human resources – Hiring of highly skilled personnel in project research and development.
- Concurrent R&D of in house proprietary magnetization process exclusively for the SEG.
- Machining and development of SEG layers for both large Stator and Rotor (Rollers) Rings parts.
- Prototype manufacturing of parts consisting of RE metals, Dielectrics, Permanent Magnets, and OFHC Copper.
- Establish the optimum material and operational system design for SEG Stators and Rollers component.
- Establish Final proof of concept and operational demonstrator as a 500 to 2500 watt standalone electrical generator for the UEC.
- Planning, funding, and construction of SEG production facilities
- Start deployment of domestic and industrial generators as a clean alternative energy solution towards worldwide energy markets.