Another major concern has arisen as a practical matter, the time to make consensus in issuing blocks and the cost associated therewith has sky-rocked which is an inhibitor to commerce and general exchange. Our mission is to harness blockchain 2.0 that will leapfrogs over the old system limitations. Each GEM organization will manage its company affairs, including but not limited to research, development, manufacturing oversight. UE primary task is to provide the funding requirements for the alternative energy machines and leases placement. UEC holders will vote on business issues of UE business ONLY. A GEM provider shall always operate as a separate corporate entity of directors and executives.
UEC Token Sale is Live
|Role of Token||Energy token for fee with in the UE Shield network and platform|
|Token Price||10 cents US in equivalent tokens|
|Emission Rate||Each new energy commitment more than the working tranche of 65m MwH results in an opportunity for a new token authorization and allotment|
|Token Network||Ethereum (ERC20 extended)|
|Max Supply||One billion (1,000,000,000) UEC Tokens|
Token Sale Details
|Private Presale||Public Sale|
|Period||1st May 2018 – 30th June 2018||1st July 2018 -30th April 2019|
|Goal||USD 10 million||USD 100 million|
|Hard Cap||USD 20 million||USD 500 million|
|Minimum Transaction Amount||USD 5500 in equivalent tokens||USD 500 in equivalent tokens|
|Participants||Strategic Partners||Non US Participants|
|Distribution||Smart Contract is used to generate and transfer tokens upon receiving ETH, BTC and approval of KYC.|
UEC Initial Coin/Token Offering
The Token Launch will take place over 12 months starting on May 1, 2018 at 13:00 UTC or as amended prior to release. One billion (1,000,000,000) Tokens will be distributed during the Token Launch according to the schedule below with an opening minimum purchase price of US $0.10 in equivalent Tokens.
- 200,000,000 Tokens (20% of the total amount of Tokens to be distributed) will be distributed during a 60-day period beginning on May 1st, 2018 at 13:00 UTC and ending on June 30, 2018 at 12:59:59 UTC (the “Private Presale”). During this phase a 15% bonus will be given to participants.
- Following the Private Presale, 600,000,000 Tokens (60% of the total amount of Tokens to be distributed) will then be split evenly into 300 Consecutive 23-hour periods of 2,000,000 Tokens each ending on April 30th 2019 at 13:00:00 UTC.
- 200,000,000 Tokens (20% of the total amount of Tokens) will be held as a reserve by the Company and for the founder’s stake and cannot be traded or transferred on any network during the Token Launch, till May 1st 2019.
Why was this token distribution method chosen?
Many token distributions only allow a small number of people to participate. The distribution structure for the Token Launch was created to provide a sufficient amount of time for people to participate if they so choose, as well as give people the opportunity to see the development of the UE Platform prior to making the decision to purchase Tokens.
What are UEC Tokens?
Tokens are ERC-20 compatible token distributed on the Ethereum blockchain pursuant to the related UE Smart Contract.
All Tokens will be converted to the UE Platform when completed – one for one on the new and highly improved UE Platform.
UE Capitalization Plan
- The Token Launch will be authorized to sell 800 million Tokens of the total authorized tranche of one billion Tokens.
- The Company anticipates raising up to US $500 million dollars by the end of the Token Launch.
- The Company will commit up to US$25 million of the funds raised in the Token Launch for Research & Development.
- The Company will commit proceeds of the Token Launch to fund GEM (initially SEG) plant and equipment for an estimated US$250 million.
- The remaining US$225 million in cash, or equivalent such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, will be used for operational reserves.
- Any remaining balance of Tokens unsold shall serve as the company’s reserve.